We Live in a Recycled World

I wrote an article on my freelancing blog this morning challenging myself to write only original content, content that can't be found anywhere else online, tips, advice, and information about writing, blogging and making money online that hasn't been done to death. This is going to be a major challenge and the only real way I can come up with something that hasn't been covered is to offer my personal opinions on these subjects.  But while I was writing that article it occurred to me that everything is recycled. We live in a recycled world. Fashions return, the same celebrities play different parts in movies, morals that were once considered important, then abandoned, are returning. We didn't invent recycling with environmental consciousness, it was here all along.