Merry Christmas!

I am posting this message on all of my blogs this morning. I am making myself take a vacation from blogging. I have been working 6 and sometimes 7 days a week for a year and it is time to give it a rest. My mind and body need it. But it will be hard to stay off of the computer! Jeez! I did not know how addicted I was to the internet until my computer crashed last month. However, if I do get online I have made myself a promise that it will only be for fun, no blogging until the day after Christmas, no reading about blogging or making money, no social networking unless its just for fun. I have turned into a workaholic and this workaholic MUST take some time off! I am going to read, watch movies, and eat! I have a bad cold and I am going to give myself the TLC I need so that I can be bright eyed and bushy tailed come the new year! 2008 is going to be a great year, I just feel it. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and I will see you next week!