Romney to Give Religious Speech

This I think will be a first, or at least the first in a very long time. Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is running for president and he is taking a very big risk when he delivers a speech on religious faith at the George H. W. Bush library on Thursday. His Mormon faith has been an underlying theme of his presidential candidacy but not until now has he been bold enough to share his religious views. They say don't mix politics and religion. I'm curious to see how this goes over. "I can tell you I'm not going to be talking so much about my faith as I am talking about the religious heritage of our country and the role in which it played in the founding of the nation and the role which I think religion should generally play today in our society," Romney said in an interview with radio station WBZ-AM.